- Cook Time: 8 Hours
- Yield: 6 Servings
A hearty and scrumptious goulash dish that will make your mouth water.
- 1 c. onion, diced
- 2 lb. chuck roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 c. water
- 3 tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 6-oz. can tomato paste
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1 lb. small potatoes
- ½ c. parsley, chopped
- 1 pkg. Savory Pot Roast Mix
- Place onions and meat in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine pot roast mix with water and pour over meat and onions.
- Add sweet paprika, tomato paste and caraway seeds.
- Stir to combine.
- Add potatoes on top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve over noodles and garnish with chopped parsley.