- Cook Time: 7 Hours
- Yield: 6 Servings
A delicious sloppy joe adults and kids will love.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. onion, diced
- 1 ½ lb. lean ground meat
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. B&G® Sweet Relish
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 can Ortega® Diced Jalapenos, drained
- 1 pkg. BBQ Pulled Pork Mix
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add garlic powder and onions.
- Cook until onions are slightly wilted, about 3 minutes. Add ground beef and brown.
- Drain fat and add ground beef to slow cooker.
- Combine pulled pork mix with water and pour over ground beef.
- Add brown sugar, pickle relish and tomato paste and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Before serving stir in diced jalapenos and serve on toasted hamburger buns.